Camel Milk. Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Hemp Oil, Water, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, BTMS 50, Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. Vitamin E Oil, Coconut Oil, Lavender Hydrosol, Kesar-Chandan Essential Oil.
WHAT'S INSIDE COUNTS
- Saffron is high in nutrients such as vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin C.
- It has anti-inflammatory & antifungal properties that soothe & lighten the skin.
- Sandalwood can help preserve the skin from sagging.
- With its high antioxidant component, sandalwood helps protect the skin from free radicals, controls wrinkles.
- I am so rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin C that I am known to be a natural healer for Healthy Hair.
- I strengthen the local immune system that in turn eliminates dandruff & reduces scalp inflammation.
- I am easily absorbed and I penetrate hair nourishing it with my natural protein.
- Almond oil is a good source of vitamin E and antioxidants, which are beneficial for your hair and skin.
- It is a great source of Magnesium.