CONDITIONING SHAMPOO-REFILL POUCH
A multi- tasking nourishing shampoo that holds moisture in your hair for up to 72 hours, making your hair smoother, stronger and healthier from inside out.
- Anti-hair fall
Male, Female, Kids above 5
Vanilla Essential Oil
Dry Hair, Weak Hair, Frizzy Hair, Damaged Hair
HOW TO USE IT
- Wet your hair completely.
- Take 4-5 pumps of shampoo for hair if not oiled and 8-9 pumps for oiled hair.
- Massage it for two minutes and then rinse.
- For best results pair it with Camel In Tahiti - Deep Conditioner.
- Wash 2 to 3 times a week.
Camel Milk, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Chamomile Flower Extract, Nettle Extract, Aloevera extract, D-Panthenol, Silver Birch Extract, Hemp Extract (Cannabaceae), Greater Burdock Extract, Proso Millet Extract, Channeled Wrack, Provitamin B5, Vitamin B3, Biotin, Honey water, Glycerine, BTMS-50, Decyl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Vanilla Essential Oil, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Benzoate and Food Color.
Every Faith & Patience product has undergone stringent
evaluation for ingredient integrity, non irritancy & overall efficacy.
INGREDIENTS & THEIR NUTRIENTS
We follow a transparent ingredient listing policy so you know exactly what you are feeding your skin.
I am rich in Silica & Sulphur & I can make your hair Regrow !
Do you have dry rough hair? Are you loosing alot of hair?
I naturally lighten for hair texture, and strengthen your hair!
I make your Hair Silky, Shiny & Smooth.
HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN
- I lift your hair, providing it with volume, shine and strength.
- I am perfect for damaged & thin hair; coating them, providing with fullness & thickness.
- I also eliminate split ends.
CAMEL MILK FOR HAIR
- I am so rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin C that I am known to be natural healer for Healthy Hair
- I strengthen the local immune system that in turn eliminates dandruff & reduces scalp inflammation.
- I am easily absorbed and I penetrate hair nourishing it with my natural protein.