- Sulphate - Paraben free
- Anti - pigmentation
- Mild cleanse
- Skin Lightening
- Wet the area of application.
- Take some in hand and massage it.
- Rinse with water.
- Wash minimum 3 to 4 times a week.
Store in a cool dry place, away from the sunlight.
- Sulphate, Paraben & Soap free: My Orange intimate wash contains no surfactants and harsh chemicals which makes it 100% safe for intimate areas.
- Anti-bacterial & Anti pigmentation : Witch Hazel extracts gives the best anti-bacterial properties to this intimate wash. While Lactic Acid lightens and exfoliates dead skin and dark patches.
- Perfect pH: It maintains your pH level to give your vagina the healthiest environment.
- Mild & soothing: Pure ingredients like Aloe Vera and glycerine maintains a perfect pH and have anti-inflammatory properties. It is refreshing for your intimate parts and soothes your vulva.
Aloe Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Sarcocinate, Sodium Gluconate, Oramix CG, CAPB, Xantham Gum, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzonate, Pot. Sorbate, Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
- The witch hazel plant has potent therapeutic qualities.
- It is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and soothing effects on sensitive skin.
- Witch hazel may assist in reducing skin redness and soothing irritated and sensitive skin.
- Aloe vera can reduce vaginal dryness.
- Its alkaline effect helps your body maintain balance and reduces inflammation.
- It has antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
- It promotes collagen formation and release.
- Lactic acid improves ph balance.
- It protects the skin from dryness, lightens discolouration and blemishes, and makes the skin smooth and even-toned.
- This hydrates the skin's outer layer, making it softer and healthier.