- Red wine contains natural AHAs, anti-inflammatories, and antiseptics properties.
- It protects the skin from ageing by repairing collagen and elastic fibres.
- Almond oil is a good source of vitamin E and antioxidants, which are beneficial for your hair and skin.
- It is a great source of Magnesium.
- Avocados are very rich in biotin.
- They are high in vitamins B and E, which helps in reversing hair loss, strengthening hair, and repairing scalp damage.
- Oat milk is enriched in vitamins A and D as well as minerals such as iron, calcium, potassium, fibre, as well as riboflavin.
- When it comes to carbs, oat milk is greater than other milk substitutes since it is created from fibre-rich oats, which are high in carbohydrates.