Chandan and Kesar have a fascinating perfume that will leave a light aromatic fragrance on the skin with nourishment, and it will cleanse to make your skin feel smoother.
- Take 1-2 Pumps On Wet Loofah
- Rub On Wet Skin To Build Up A Rich Lather
Camel Milk, Rice Water, Honey, Glycerine, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Sarcosinate CAPB, DEO 120, Vitamin E Oil, Lathanol Lal, Citric Acid, Kesar Chandan Essential Oil. Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
WHAT'S INSIDE COUNTS
- Saffron is high in nutrients such as vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin C.
- It has anti-inflammatory & antifungal properties that soothe & lighten the skin.
- Sandalwood can help preserve the skin from sagging.
- With its high antioxidant component, sandalwood helps protect the skin from free radicals, controls wrinkles.
- I am so rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin C that I am known to be a natural healer for Healthy Hair.
- I strengthen the local immune system that in turn eliminates dandruff & reduces scalp inflammation.
- I am easily absorbed and I penetrate hair nourishing it with my natural protein.
- In rice water, there is a lot of carbohydrates.
- When it comes to hair and skin, it's a game-changer.
- Vitamins and minerals are plentiful in them.
- It contains ferulic acid, which is a potent anti-oxidant.