The Coffee Body Lotion offers moisturization that is non-sticky and leaves skin feeling smooth and light. No doubt that you'll be addicted! it is high in caffeine, tightens and relieves the skin while also providing antioxidants.
Coffee Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Hemp Oil, Water, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, BTMS 50, Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Vitamin E Oil, Coconut Oil, Oat Milk, Lavender Hydrosol.
WHAT'S INSIDE COUNTS
- In its natural state, coffee contains high levels of vitamin B-2 and vitamin B-3 as well as magnesium and potassium as well as phenolic compounds.
- It increases the formation of collagen and elastin, resulting in more flexible and firm skin.
- Oat milk is enriched in vitamins A and D as well as minerals such as iron, calcium, potassium, fibre, as well as riboflavin.
- When it comes to carbs, oat milk is greater than other milk substitutes since it is created from fibre-rich oats, which are high in carbohydrates.
- Almond oil is a good source of vitamin E and antioxidants, which are beneficial for your hair and skin.
- It is a great source of Magnesium.
- Avocados are very rich in biotin.
- They are high in vitamins B and E, which helps in reversing hair loss, strengthening hair, and repairing scalp damage.