The Coffee Body Lotion offers moisturization that is non-sticky and leaves skin feeling smooth and light. No doubt that you'll be addicted! it is high in caffeine, tightens and relieves the skin while also providing antioxidants.
- In its natural state, coffee contains high levels of vitamin B-2 and vitamin B-3 as well as magnesium and potassium as well as phenolic compounds.
- It increases the formation of collagen and elastin, resulting in more flexible and firm skin.
- Oat milk is enriched in vitamins A and D as well as minerals such as iron, calcium, potassium, fibre, as well as riboflavin.
- When it comes to carbs, oat milk is greater than other milk substitutes since it is created from fibre-rich oats, which are high in carbohydrates.
- Almond oil is a good source of vitamin E and antioxidants, which are beneficial for your hair and skin.
- It is a great source of Magnesium.
- Avocados are very rich in biotin.
- They are high in vitamins B and E, which helps in reversing hair loss, strengthening hair, and repairing scalp damage.