Everyone wants beautiful, long hair. In many cultures, the notion of a woman’s beauty is widely attached to her hair.
The lifestyle changes have led to significant deterioration in the skin and hair quality. The hair quality is affected by concerns like split ends, dry and rough hair and dandruff.
Hair fall, hair thinning and balding are major concerns that need your immediate attention.
Common reasons for early balding
Various reasons lead to hair loss and early balding. Some of them are-
- Hormonal changes
- Medical conditions
- Improper diet/ lack of nutrition
- Unhealthy hair habits
- Extensive and frequent hair treatments
An estimated 35-40% of men undergo hair loss by the age of 35 and around 40% of women by the age of 40.
Adopting a healthy lifestyle also extends to the need for natural hair care. Preventive haircare measures can help you in delaying balding and minimising future damage. The hair fall solution may be as simple as a minor dietary alteration or require extensive measures.
Our ancestors understood and praised the idea of oiling your hair twice a week and leaving it overnight to nourish the hair. It is important that you choose oils and natural hair regrowth products with the right blend of nourishing ingredients.
There are ingredients that regrow hair naturally and slow down the signs of early baling. Some of them are-
- Argan oil- It is hydrating and repairs damaged hair as it is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E. We know argan oil for hair regrowth and for treating split ends. It protects the hair follicles from further damage from heat treatments.
- Jojoba oil- It boosts hair growth by deeply penetrating the hair shaft. It acts against dandruff, conditions it and reduces hair fall.
- Almond oil- High content of natural vitamin E and fatty acids moisturises the hair and protects it against breakage and hair loss. It helps in hair regrowth.
- Castor oil- Ricinoleic acid in castor oil has anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces scalp inflammation and dandruff. It also moisturises and softens the hair.
- Sesame oil- It conditions the hair and nourishes the scalp. The antimicrobial properties reduce dandruff and scalp infections.
- Coconut oil- It contains fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates essential for hair growth.
- Baobab oil- Nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamins A, D and E in the oil are known to activate hair growth.
- False daisy- It is a traditional wonder herb recommended for silky and strong hair.
- Horsetail- It improves collagen owing to its silicon and antioxidant properties.
- Gooseberry- Its vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients improve scalp circulation and stimulate healthy hair growth.
- Shikakai- The vitamin C content provides your scalp with a collagen boost and improves hair growth.
- Rosemary Essential Oil- It is known to improve hair growth and delay the onset of grey hair.
- Wheat germ oil- It is rich in linoleic acid. It helps you by repairing the damaged hair, acts on dandruff and prevents hair loss.
Hair Growth Therapy from Faith & Patience has incorporated all these ingredients to create one of the best hair growth oil for women. It is a concentrated blend of 9 exotic oils and 15 herb extracts. It is a natural hair regrowth oil, handcrafted in small batches.
Hair oils have significant importance in Indian culture and the benefits of oiling your hair cannot be undermined. Hair Growth Therapy provides balanced nutrition for the scalp and hair.
A credible formulation and stringent testing have enabled Faith & Patience to create an effective hair oil for hair loss. The oil when applied and left overnight has shown promising results.